Do you like helping people? Do you feel comfortable working as a customer service? Are you looking for a new challenge? We have a job opportunity for you!
AXA Partners is transforming around the world and we want you to be part of our trip. To achieve the growth objective of AXA Partners, we are creating a new team of Travel Customer Service Specialist
Your functions will be to interact with our customers who need immediate assistance, providing ongoing support and making sure that each client is offered the best solution. Join an exciting team
that is committed to making customers’ lives easier!
How will be your day by day with us?
Assist individuals who are in need of claims assistance as part of their travel insurance. The main type of travel assistance cases dealt in the Claims team will be trip cancellation (flight/accommodation/leisure),
loss of luggage, medical costs, repatriation cost, curtailment, theft, loss or damage of personal items, personal money, travel documentation, damage to rental car, legal assistance and legal costs while travelling or afterwards.
- To know in detail the different type of insurance policies of our clients and apply the corresponding conditions in each case.
- To advise and orient customers towards an appropriate solution.
- To coordinate all necessary steps of the claim management: Handle international telephone calls and emails, register cases and document actions into our computer based system, organize appropriate claim management and ensure the closure of each file.- Offer a rapid and tailored customer care response to their problems in line with the coverage guaranteed under the customers’ insurance policy.
- To work in a team environment to ensure proper case handling.
- Proven experience in telephone customer care or in customer facing roles.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent telephone customer care skills.
- Excellent command French and Fluent English (oral and written).
- Strong skills in logistics, administration and interpersonal relations.
- High appreciation of teamwork.
- True interest and commitment for the corresponding shift. Day shifts coverage is from 09.00am to 17.00pm. All day shift agents work in a pattern of 7,5 hours/day intensive fixed shift (morning
or afternoon) from Monday-Friday. Occasional weekend/bank holiday work according to business needs (2-3 times/year).
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Internet), including strong typing ability
- Assistance, travel or tourism industry background is highly valued.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people – when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.