The mission of the Amadeus Customer Service team is to design and develop innovative customer service solutions, deliver those solutions to Travel Channel customers, with a special objective on creating re-usable self-service and multi-channel solutions in support and learning.
Monitor and report on the quality of customer support service provided to Amadeus Travel Channel Customers. Contribute to the improvement of processes, procedures, knowledge and tools related to customer support.
- Define and communicate customer support service standards.
- Monitor and consolidate information concerning service quality indicators.
- Identify process, procedures, knowledge and tools improvements. Facilitate the creation of solutions as needed
- Facilitate the drafting and publication of all processes
- Evaluate calls and portal cases based on Quality Assurance standard set by the team
- Ensure that the support teams have access to all relevant knowledge. Facilitate communication with concerned teams for any knowledge
- Act as knowledge champion. Conduct any knowledge exchange session as needed.
- Prepare monthly quality assurance report
- Produce and communicate reports on service quality measures such as response time, % of problems solved, etc.
- Contribute to the quality of customer services by building and maintaining framework for service requests and incident reporting.
- Channel process improvement opportunity to the applicable team, and follow up on the implementation of these opportunities
What we are looking for
- Vocational degree or professional qualification, or equivalent work experience
- Technical IT awareness
- Strong command of spoken and written French and English, other languages an advantage
- Advanced PC Skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc)
- Quality Assurance Experience
- Amadeus Product Knowledge
- Experience in these industries is a plus: travel, airline operations, airport operations, hotel, accounting and finance
- Experience with complex software systems a plus