French Growth Hacker with SEO +
Factorial is an HR Software startup founded four years ago with the mission of helping small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries. Factorial has won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 18M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital among others). Most importantly, it has built a super talented team of over +100 people in its headquarters in the sunny Barcelona.
Factorial closed the year 2019 multiplying revenues by 10. It now intends to keep the rhythm and scale the organization and its highly performant go to market team. The marketing team is currently divided in geographical areas, being Spain still the one with highest contribution to the recurring revenue.
The goal this year is to step up our brand awareness and lead generation and establishing a dominant brand in the SMB space through the use of broader marketing channels.
We are looking for a Growth Hacker for France, French native or who has lived several years in France, with relevant experience growing a business from scratch with few resources. This person will report directly to the Growth Manager at Factorial. You will have to interact with different teams like Sales, Marketing and Product.
- Previous relevant growth experiences of +20% YoY
- In depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker for 5 years
- B2B experience
- Optimization and competition’s analysis experience
- Management of paid platforms and automation of emails
- Knowledge in Marketing, SEO, PPC, CRM, CRO, Analytics etc
- Curious person without fear of experimenting in new ways to innovate
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Motivation and ambition to join a high performance team and in an exciting environment
- Startup fit: High energy, creative, driven, flexible
- Ambitious with strong work ethics
- Leadership and managerial experience of cross-functional teams
- Good analysis skills, capable of building live information reporting for the whole team
- Hands on, no excuse attitude
Languages: English or Spanish proficiency.
Experience: 5 years.
Availability: As soon as possible.
What we can offer you:
- High growth environment – Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment
- Benefits – We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- Fast-paced career progression
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse startup ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks: (these activities could be temporarily suspended due to COVID19)
- Ping pong championships
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don’t miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!