Would you like to join a multicultural team where your dreams come true?
Are you looking for a job full of magic and joy?
We are glad to invite you to join one of the leading entertainment brands. We are currently looking for Customer Service Representatives, eager to develop their careers with the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Customer Experience Experts will assist customers through phone and/or chat about account management, billing issues, content and basic site and application navigation.
- Provide account and application support to our clients, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings.
- Give accurate and real-time responses to client inquiries
What will you bring?
- Experience using Windows Operating Systems
- Browsers knowledge
- Familiarity with SaS- platforms
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Communicate effectively and professionally with others
- Strong time management skills to ensure productivity
- Value accountability across the board and take ownership of issues from start to finish.
- High school diploma, plus one or more years of experience in customer service or technical support
- Native level of French
- B1-B2 level of English
- Be able to multi-task and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates clear and concise communication.
If you feel like this describes you, JOIN US NOW!!!
Why should you apply?
- We offer a full-time position.
- Relocation Package
- Long-term contract
- Recommendation Program – bring a friend and get a bonus.
- After work activities with colleagues from all around the world.
- Individual career paths and opportunities to grow within the project.
- Modern offices with amazing views located close to the beach.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a multinational company, with presence in more than 80 countries