Customer Support Champion – French Native Speaker
Considering the current circumstances due to COVID-19, we want our candidates to know that our Recruitment Processes are still active and working 100% remotely:
– Screenings and interviews are done through videocalls.
– We send our technical test through Signaturit.
– The Offer: we send the document to be signed with full legal coverage with Signaturit.
“People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
What we’d need…
Our Customer Support Champion is a customer-tech oriented person in charge of answering product and service questions in a timely manner. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for providing technical customer support via ticketing software. As a member of our Technology department you will contribute to deliver a personal, high-quality experience to ensure that the users understand the product and its possibilities and accompany them through any incidents or problems they might have.
Some of your responsibilities will be…
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Resolve our clients’ queries through the ticketing software by:
- determining the cause of the problem asking the customer for the needed information in order to reproduce it.
- explaining the best solution to solve the problem or temporary workaround.
- escalating to Product & Tech and following up to ensure resolution following the internal protocols.
- Work closely with other teams like Product, Tech, Customer Success and Sales to provide assistance and resolve product queries raised by our clients.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Keep our Knowledge Base and Help Center updated.
- Propose new ways to improve our service, product, strategies and processes.
- Show a personal voice on your communication.
- Think outside the box and be able to provide creative solutions and workarounds when necessary.
This is you
- You have proven experience of at least 2 years in a B2B SaaS company in Technical Customer Support.
- You are trilingual in French, Spanish and English (both written and verbally).
- You can understand API concepts and terminology and feel comfortable using software to work with them (for ex. Postman), in order to assist with technical API questions.
- You have basic notions of SQL
- You’re tech-savvy, comfortable with computers, able to learn technical concepts and ready to absorb new information quickly.
- You’re responsible, organized, self-disciplined and can work from home comfortably without constant supervision.
- You always make sure that the information you provide is accurate and true.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- You enjoy working with customers and making them happy.
- You are a team player always willing to have fun with your Signabuddies!
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we’d be very happy 🙂
- Proven Experience working with Zendesk or similar tool.
- Good Excel skills.
- Data analysis skills.
- You have basic notions of Catalan and understand it.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are…
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.
What we offer:
And the most important… You will develop yourself in the best environment possible, full of talented but humble Signabuddies!
We’re looking forward to meeting you! 😀