“Delivering innovative digital magazine content on every device in every country”
Zinio brings innovation and inspiration to the world of magazine publishers and consumers by delivering the ultimate digital reading experience on any device. As a pioneer Zinio operates online web newsstands and award-winning iOS and Android apps, providing access to digital magazines & articles in more than 30 languages, which can be read online and offline on any platform.
Zinio Pro converts print magazines to digital content through a Software as a service (SaaS) platform that transforms PDF to other formats such as XML, ePub or ANF and distributes it to different platforms such as Amazon Kindle, Apple News or Zinio Pro’s white label publisher web and mobile apps.
The company has delivered 750M digital magazine editions across more than 8,500 titles from 1,300publishers in 200 countries to over 10M customers.
From our Customer Service team in Barcelona, we aim not only to serve our Web and Mobile customers but to delight them!
We are looking for a key player to help us take good care of both B2C and B2B customers and build strong relationships with them.
Do you want to deliver world-class customer service? You find creative solving problems fulfilling and challenging? Are you fed up with a static environment and want to work in a place where every day is different, and you have a voice to make things better for your customers?
If it sounds like you, keep reading!
- Develop deep knowledge of our products.
- Partner with our customers and provide high-quality support through our different channels.
- Follow defined processes for assisting our customers and propose new ones to improve our service.
- Look always for the win-win: customer satisfaction and increasing revenue for the company.
- Report errors, improvements, and feedback provided by our customers.
- Proactively liaise with cross-functional departments to obtain information and solutions.
- Reach and exceed service goals and business objectives.
Required skills & experience:
- Proven track record (at least 1 year of experience) in Sales and/or Customer Service positions working with B2C and/or B2B business model companies.
- You Master the “Art & Science” of Customer Service.
- You love to find solutions and strive to make a difference for the company and its customers/users.
- You have the ability to work and contribute in a changing environment
- Impeccable written English.
- You are a techie person with knowledge in different devices and operating systems (iOS, Android, Mac, PC Windows)
- You have experience working with Zendesk or other ticket systems, Live Chat, and Jira
- You have the flexibility to work one of the following fixed shifts:
- Monday to Friday 13:00 – 22:00 hrs
- Tuesday to Saturday 10:00 – 19:00 hrs
Nice to have:
- Our customer base is always growing, so let us know if you are a multilingual speaker fluent in any other European language (ideally French).
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We are a technology company, so we invest in technology and our people!
- We lead our sector of activity and always facing new challenging projects.
- We have a highly skilled team that will let you learn from your colleagues: knowledge sharing is strongly encouraged and lived.
- You will be part of a multicultural team, working with different countries and time zones.
- We have a fun, friendly & international work environment.
We offer great benefits including:
- Open space office in Barcelona with awesome views.
- Team-building activities.
- Free digital magazines.
- Fresh fruit, tea & good (unlimited) coffee.
- Yoga classes.
We offer a competitive salary package and a flexible salary plan including:
- Health Insurance Program.
- Meal, Public Transportation Card & Nursery.