Are you interested in learning more about IT in a customer satisfaction focused environment?
Do you have a positive, can-do attitude and would enjoy taking ownership of finding the best solution for our customer?
We may have the perfect job for you!
You will be part of a friendly team for one of our international customers and you’ll be responsible for finding practical solutions to IT problems. You’ll enjoy an environment where people support and respect each other, while doing the following tasks:
- Answering and support queries via tools, phone and email, keeping daily contact with our users calling from all over Europe
- Resolving IT issues of our partners which can occur while office work
- Documentation and logging of calls on the ticketing tool
- Delegation of problems which cannot be resolved to the competent teams
- Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction level
- Communication with your direct team members and different departments
What do we offer?
- Full-time jobs (39 hrs./week) in standard office hours, Monday to Friday
- Entry salary of 18.309 euros gross/year
- Ticket restaurant and Private health insurance that includes basic dental care
- Fully paid training
- Career development and leadership programs opportunities
- Use and improve your language knowledge by being part of an international team and by attending Free language classes (Spanish, French and English)
- An environment where people support and respect each other with a good team spirit
- Weekly Fruity days
- Nice office view
- Informal Dress Code
- Parking for bicycles
- Good Kitchen Facilities with free hot drinks
You are the ideal candidate if….
- You are fluent in English and in another European Language (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch)
- You are interested in learning about IT
- You have logical thinking and enjoy helping other people to solving issues
- You have outstanding communication skills and customer focused mind-set
- You can do multitasking
- You enjoy working in a team
- You respect the time schedule and are punctual
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We have about 15,000 employees worldwide who are accompanying our international customers on their path to digital transformation.
Our team of professionals serves corporate and government clients in a variety of industries. We support around 4.2 million users from our Global Service Desk. They are in more than 70 countries and speak 30 languages.
At our service desk locations, you can expect a dynamic, international and informal work environment with flexible work schedules and various offers for professional and personal development. Our informal atmosphere and the strong feeling of belonging makes you feel like being part of a great community.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.