Are you a helpful and smiley individual, with a passion to solve problems and aid customers with their queries?
If so, we have an exciting new project!
Join our great team in the exciting opportunity to represent a vast portfolio of well-known brands with one of the biggest food companies worldwide.
Are you able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service and have a passion to help people no matter the situation? Do you hold the following values?
- Put people first
- Make food with passion
- Earn people’s trust
- Build a culture of creating
- Treat the world with care
- Treat everybody equally
The role will require you to develop a sound understanding of the product and services and to embrace company values as your own and to ultimately be the point of call for many customers.
The ideal candidate will have a tremendous amount of knowledge on how to help customers and to succeed in problem-solving tasks.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Be native level in the language required with exceptional grammar and spelling skills in spoken and written (knowledge of other languages is a plus) and a high level of English is mandatory
- The minimum level of Computer literacy, knowledge of word processing, typing, cloud-based applications including sound knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service ideally within a client-facing role. Experience with within FMCG/household goods will be considered favourable
- Have a problem solving and decision-making attitude
- Have strong teamwork and ethic
- Ability to prioritize a variety of demands and projects
- Administrative skills with a strong eye for detail
- Can demonstrate resilience and conflict management
- Willing to learn and with a “to do attitude”
- Agile mindset
- Fixed working hours Monday – Friday 09:00 to 18:00
- €17,000 gross per year for full-time positions with a one-off €600 bonus to be received once the first 6 months have been completed.
- Full contract and excellent career prospects
- An excellent work environment with daily employee engagement activities
- Convenient office location near Placa Catalunya, Barcelona
- Whilst on the job you will have access to complimentary products across our brands.