Customer Care Agent (FR/EN) – Barcelona
Much more than just a cash register, Tiller is a truly innovative ecosystem for local entrepreneurs (restaurants, retailers). On-site order taking, online ordering, stock management or reservations: Tiller offers a suite of key tools to the success of merchants.
Tiller is a team of 150 people in Paris, Milan, and Barcelona who work hard to go as far as possible and become the European leader in our market.
Missions & Responsibilities
You will handle the real-time management of our customers’ requests and distribute them according to the need between your various colleagues. You know how to optimize your working time to remain available, here are your missions :
- Guarantee the management and prioritization of the customer demands and solve them
- Offer an unwavering quality to our customers
- Manage requests more and more diversified
- Insure an adapted communication and accompany the internal teams in case of major incidents
- Participate in the implementation of tools to fluidify the returns (calls, emails, SMS etc.)
- Problem-solver and teacher, you are endowed to explain the inexplicable
- You are gifted with a humour without defect and with a patience without limit who allow you to keep calm always and to prioritize emergencies
- Your talent for repartee is irrefutable
- You know how to smile on the phone
- You have already had to manage customers during an experience of sale
- You wish to evolve in an environment start-up and cultivate a geek side
- Ideally, you have already used the following tools: Salesforce/Freshdesk.
- You are fluent in both French and English. Spanish and/or Italian are highly valued.
- Availability to work some weekends
- You will work with the product and R&D teams located in Paris
- 1 year experience
Why you should join us
- Key moment to join Tiller in term of business and R&D
- Fast-learning environment, multiple axes of learning
- Cool offices (near the beach!)
- Beer Friday
Our culture book: https://bit.ly/2JVQfRL