Aruba Inside Partner Business Manager France
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Barcelona, Barcelona|
|Job Category:||Inside Sales|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Spain)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the « Intelligent Edge » Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces – leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for an Inside Partner Business Manager to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by supporting virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of accounts, across our whole portfolio. You will partner closely with our field sales teams, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. You will play a fundamental role in our continued growth by setting and developing the sales strategy and relationships for your assigned accounts, territory or industry area. If you have a track record of solution selling, want to be part of a business area that is growing – with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
How you’ll make your mark:
• Sell moderately complex solutions, products and services for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; may partner with field sales or sell independently.
• Create account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity.
• Generate, qualify and review new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction.
• Understand client requirements and competitively positions company solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy.
• Build targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities.
• You have a degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent sales experience
• You are knowledgeable in direct and indirect sales models.
• Proficient knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges.
• Proficient communication and negotiation skills.
• Able to collaborate within a team and may lead a sub-team.
• Proficient knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Salesforce system.
• Ideally 3-5 years working in IT sales of selling complex products/services in a solution sales role.
• You want to build on your knowledge of the IT industry, including competitors and trends.
• Fluent French + English.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status