Administrative Assistant with French
Tokio Marine HCC focuses on financial lines insurance, transaction risk and cyber security insurance globally. Operating out of offices in Barcelona, London and Munich and together with sister companies in New York, Singapore and Sydney, the team forms a centre of excellence within the Group for these lines of business. We also hold an extensive international client network ready for distribution of other related Tokio Marine products. Our unique set-up promotes knowledge-sharing amongst the team and ensures that our clients receive tailored coverage, efficient and effective advice along with a prompt service. We are an experienced international team with multilingual language skills and in-depth expert local knowledge. As a result, we are considered to be a leading local provider with global reach.
Administrative Assistant – based in Barcelona
As an Administrative Assistant, based in our Barcelona Office, you will form part of a young, dynamic team of professionals that focus on assisting the employees of our Front Office (Underwriting Department). This means that you will be providing administrative support to the underwriters so that they can focus on their core business.
You will directly report to the Administrative Centre Manager and you will be key for an efficient Administrative Centre that complies with the company’s objectives and standards.
Arranging business trips through our external travel agency
- Preparing and submitting employees expense reports
- Covering reception when requested
- Assisting the underwriters of your region in:
- Logging into the system: all submissions, quotations and firm orders
- Invoicing the clients and follow up on overdue and incorrect payments
- Issuing policy documentation, also sending and filing documentation
- Maintaining the database up-to-date
- Meeting internal and external (auditors) compliance requirements
- Meeting monthly deadlines
High school / FP administration
- Experience in an administrative role
- Languages: excellent level of Germany or French and English. Speaking Spanish is also a plus
Good numerical and organizational skills
- Detailed orientated
- Comfortable in following procedures
- Service oriented
- Able to work well under stress
- Team player