Accountant France Market
Welcome to our team, here you will be able to share your knowledge, your expertise and develop yourself in the most inspiring way. We create and we learn from our mistakes by evolving every day. Our company is growing fast, this will challenge yourself to face international and unexpected situations on a daily basis. Are you ready to be challenged?
Welcome to our Little Big Family!
Who we are
Quadpack is a global manufacturer and provider of packaging solutions for beauty brand owners. With offices in Europe, Asia, USA and Australia and a strategic network of manufacturing partners and a culture integrated with more than 25 different nationalities. We develop and manufacture personalised standard packaging as well as customised/bespoke packs, for prestige, masstige, and mass-market customers, with specialist divisions dedicated to skincare, make-up and fragrance sectors.
We are focused on global expansion, collaborative innovation and sustainability with the aim to become a great place to work!
The mission of this role
Provide integral support to the organization, applying accounting principles and procedures and preparing accurate and timely reports and statements
- Monthly and annual closes, bank and accounts reconciliations and any other related report.
- Revision of P&L and BS accounts and margins. Identifying possible errors, suggest and post corrections.
- Booking and maintenance of accruals and prepayments.
- Ensure all records in SAP to warranty accuracy in finance information.
- Coordination and preparation of external local audit.
- Control customers credit limits. Ensure we have the correct level to cover the business.
- Follow payments situation to start recovery actions when needed in coordination with sales department.
- Coordinate with other departments to warranty accuracy regarding purchase orders, sales orders, manufacturers and transport invoices and all related information.
- Monthly review of open issues with other departments: sales orders, non-quality, rebates, stock obsolescence and any other issues with result impact.
- Complete or assist in completion of required forms with finance information. (INE, banks, clients, etc.)
- Make sure finance master data information in the different areas in SAP (Clients, suppliers, product, etc) is always correct, accurate and updated.
- Taxes: produce information together with external advisers to fulfil monthly or quarterly taxes (VAT, Intrastat and local taxes)
- Send tax external advisers’ information to fulfil yearly Corporate taxes and advance payment.
- Update company procedures related to accountancy. Analyse the ones on place to improve them.
- Ensure that statements and records are accurate and comply with laws and regulations.
- Accounting degree/Technical Training or demonstrable accounting knowledge.
- 5 or more years of general accounting experience.
- Advanced user in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of local GAAP wil be very valuable
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish, French and English.
At Quadpack, a dynamic and enthusiastic team with great motivation and passion for their work is waiting for you! If you feel you are the person we’re looking for, don’t hesitate –> Apply today!